A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Eitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Eitan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Eitan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eitan graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Eitan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Eitan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Eitan practice?
- Dr. Nathan Eitan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Eitan practices Internal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists.