A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Eitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Eitan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Eitan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Eitan graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Eitan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eitan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans