A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Elson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. N Elson, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. N Elson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Elson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Elson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N Robert Elson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. N R. Elson practice?
- Dr. N Elson has 4 office locations.
Dr. N Elson practices Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists.