A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Emery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Emery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
- Healthsouth Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Richard Emery MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan R. Emery practice?
- Dr. Nathan Emery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Emery practices Ophthalmology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Ophthalmologists.