A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Emery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Emery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
- Healthsouth Surgical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan R. Emery practice?
Dr. Nathan Emery practices Ophthalmology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Ophthalmologists.