Learn more about Dr. Nathan Endres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Endres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Endres
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Endres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Endres, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Endres graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Endres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan K Endres MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan K. Endres practice?
- Dr. Nathan Endres has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Endres practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Portland, ME.
See South Burlington Surgeons.