A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Endres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Endres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Endres, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Endres graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Endres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan K Endres MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan K. Endres practice?
- Dr. Nathan Endres has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Endres practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Portland, ME.
See South Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons and South Burlington Surgeons.