The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan Fischel-Ghodsian
Dr. Nathan Fischel-Ghodsian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. His specialties include Medical Genetics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Fischel-Ghodsian is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan Fischel-Ghodsian has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Nathan Fischel-Ghodsian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Carole Hurvitz
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Medical Oncology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Olivia Tan
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Rena Falk
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi43