A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Floyd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Floyd Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Floyd, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Floyd has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Scott Floyd MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan S. Floyd practice?
- Dr. Nathan Floyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Floyd practices Radiation Oncology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL and Kingsport, TN.
See Johnson City Radiologists.