Learn more about Dr. Nathan Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan J Foster MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Foster practice?
- Dr. Nathan Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Foster practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.