A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan J Foster MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Foster practice?
- Dr. Nathan Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Foster practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.