Dr. Nathan Fountain MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2015
Go elsewhere
This doctor and others at the UVA Neurology Clinic cost me 10 years of my life. He prescribed keppra for my epilepsy and afterwards I gained 130 lbs., was suicidal, and could barely keep my life together. In fact, I even experienced increase seizures because of the keppra. I pleaded with them to take me off the drug, but they didn't do due diligence to figure out the actual problem. I had to stop the medicine myself, and now I have no seizures. I could not get along with family or colleagues, or hold a job while on the drug. The clinic and the overseeing health system have no remorse and no responsibility. Their only response has been a command that I not approach them about this matter, or otherwise they would charge me with harrassment. Don't entrust your health to this irresponsible group.

August 13th, 2015
I really appreciate the way we are working together on my case. Dr. Fountain's knowedge and professional care has been wonderful. I recommend im highly.

September 1st, 2014
I have recommended and will continue to recommend Dr. Fountain to anyone who is struggling with seizures. He has the wisdom,knowledge and understanding that is needed and appreciated.He talks so that what he does say is easy to understand and answers any question you have in the same way. He makes your feel like a person and not a number. !

March 18th, 2012
My son has been a patient for 15 years. Whenever my son has "outbreaks" of seizures or other problems, a call to the office and chat with his nurse would result in a call from Dr. Fountain, even as late as 8pm. For the most part, my son remains seizure free due to Dr. Fountains dilgence in getting the right medication. I've never felt rushed in talking to Dr. Fountain and always leave with a sense of comfort. I drive from Richmond because I don't want to lose him as a doctor. It's well worth it.

May 1st, 2017