A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Frost is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frost
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Frost has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Lee Frost MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan L. Frost practice?
- Dr. Nathan Frost has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Frost practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA.
See Tacoma Orthopedic Surgeons.