A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Frost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frost
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frost Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Frost has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Lee Frost MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan L. Frost practice?
- Dr. Nathan Frost has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Frost practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.