A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Gilbert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gilbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan F Gilbert DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan F. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Nathan Gilbert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Gilbert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.