A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Gilbert is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Gilbert, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gilbert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan F. Gilbert practice?
Dr. Nathan Gilbert practices Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians, Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons, and Dallas Oncologists.