Dr. Nathan Gilbert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 14 reviews

October 25th, 2016
PATIENT
Today was my first visit with Dr.Gilbert, I found him to be very kind and pleasant. He listened to my issues explained his thoughts and how we would fix the issue. I came to him after having a total knee replacement by another Dr and the replacement failed. The original Dr didn't see a issue. I found his office staff very nice, helpful and professional. I waited about 15 minutes to see the DR today and I spent about 15 minutes with the Dr. That was all the time that was needed.

September 7th, 2016
Average Dr.
Very long wait time, rude staff. Would not recommend.

June 10th, 2015
Dr. Gilbert repaired my hip when others didn't dare to try. He is an excellent surgeon to say the least and I can't thank him or sing his praises enough !! He's got to be the best there is.

January 10th, 2014
excellent doctor
fantastic surgeon, would suggest him to anyone i care about.

January 10th, 2014
Awful staff & Preoccupied, distracted doctor
We waited an extremely long time for the doctor to come into the exam room, and the doctor did not express any concern for having us wait. Then, after the extended wait, Dr Gilbert spent about 5 minutes on the exam. Lastly, the staff is ridiculous and rude; clearly, they are misguided on aspects of customer service. We got our records from the imaging center Dr Gilbert referred us to, and we took those records to another Doctor. We will never return to Dr Gilbert's practice.

August 1st, 2013
Patient
Excellent doctor, specialized in revision surgery which is what I needed. Very willing to listen. Seemed truly concerned. Never felt rushed. Excellent results from his surgeries. He has gotten Best of Dallas in his area many years. Highly recommend him.

July 3rd, 2013
Saved my life
He found my cancer after a biopsy, surgically removed it (along with my entire bone) and ended up a success. He always explained the process of things very clear, answered all my questions, and always reassured me that I'll be okay. My family and I believe Dr. Gilbert is an amazing doctor.

May 2nd, 2013
Will not return!
After driving 75 miles and waiting over an hour this doctor didn't spend 10 minutes with me. He told me he didn't understand why I was referred to him in the first place. Apparently knee pain and soft tissue tumors are not what he likes to treat. My mistake and I won't go back!

February 8th, 2013
I don't understand the other reviews. I had nothing but a great experience. I had surgery to remove a shoulder tumor, and Dr Gilbert was great.

November 21st, 2012
The best Ortho out of the 4 that I've seen
Dr Gilbert's staff have been really nice and caring, they even knew my name when I came through the door (before I signed in) Dr. Gilbert explained all treatment options, he helped me understand all test results and he was very caring. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends.

September 24th, 2012
Furious
The staff is horrible.....they make everything exhausting, especially the manager they have. She was the rudest person I have ever met. I'll never go back.

August 16th, 2012
Impatient patient
Clerical staff is not the nicest group of people. Demeaning and rude. One person was so rude to another patient she left upset. I made a comment to the staff about it and they could have cared less. I myself had to wait over an hour and a half for my scheduled appointment. I made mention to the doctor about the time and he looked puzzled but not to overly concerned. Needless to say....I have found another doctor who is caring as well as his staff. Thank goodness for choices.