Dr. Nathan Goldin MD Patient Reviews

January 19th, 2015
Terrible. Quality is not there. Long wait. Don't go to this doctor

December 28th, 2014
Excellent Service and Knowledge
My experiences with Dr. Goldin over the last 21 years have always been exceptional. He makes every effort to determine what causes your illness. He possesses a very strong knowledge of the study of urology.

March 12th, 2013
Great Doctor + Great Staff = Great Review
It was very easy to schedual an appointment. The staff is very courteous and shows a high degree of professionalism. I was accurately diagnosed with cancer and the doctor showed that he really cared about my condition. After the diagnosis and the surgery was completed, he schedualed my final visit. Everything went well and on time. I would recommend Doctor Goldin to any member of my family or my friends.

March 8th, 2012
Uncaring individual
My surgery was scheduled for 12:00 and because his prior surgery took longer he told me I wouldn't be operated on until after 5:00 but didn't tell me that he reason was, HE WENT BACK TO HIS OFFICE TO DO OFFICE VISITS leaving me in Maryviews pre-op dept until the surgery at 7:00pm. Also, my cancer WAS NOT GONE after the operation but he was going to do a tx on me that would have been ineffective. I am cancer free thanks to another Doctor. I do not recommend him!

January 21st, 2012
Answering phone
Office staff will not answer phone during day when they are seeing pts. Very poor policy. You may get a call the next day, not fun if you need to be seen for a UTI. Gave me 5 days of meds depending on culture, never checked culture on Fri afternoon, never called in enough meds...and I fly out of state on the weekend. Dr. Goldin is wonderful, the office staff...someone needs to replace or change their policies to be more patient friendly.

October 26th, 2010
Medical appointment for serious illness reflected a more than 2 month waiting period to address the issues.

March 9th, 2010
Lack of compassion and understanding
Dr. Goldin is very knowledgeable and aggressive in his approach to diagnosis and that is greatly appreciated. However, he lacks compassion and understanding for a patients emotional well-being. He should be open-minded enough to grant a patients request for something as simple as allowing a loved-one to be by their side during a procedure that is being conducted in the office. This would lessen the emotional impact of the procedure, ease some of the apprehension the patient is facing and help them to relax a little thereby making this experience less emotionally traumatic. His reasoning for not allowing this was the possibility of the loved one fainting or being unable to be objective in the event of complications. I'm sorry, but if the risk of complications is that great the procedure should be done in the hopsital not in his office. Due to this lack of concern and depending on the diagnosis and treatment needed, we may be searching for a more compassionate urologist.