A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Eli Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan E. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Nathan Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Goldstein practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Geriatric Doctors, and Bronx Hospice & Palliative Specialists.