A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Graves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Graves, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graves has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Lynn Graves MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan L. Graves practice?
- Dr. Nathan Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Graves practices Urology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Urologists.