A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Groebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Groebner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groebner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Groebner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Groebner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Groebner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Groebner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter Community Hospital
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan J Groebner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Groebner practice?
- Dr. Nathan Groebner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Groebner practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Ulm, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Williston, ND.
See New Ulm Radiologists.