A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Groebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Groebner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Groebner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Groebner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Groebner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter Community Hospital
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Jeffrey Groebner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Groebner practice?
- Dr. Nathan Groebner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Groebner practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Ulm, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Williston, ND and Rochester, MN.
See New Ulm Radiologists.