The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. J Hagstrom
Dr. J Hagstrom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelton, CT, with other offices in Bethlehem, PA and Farmington, CT (and 3 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Hematology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Hagstrom is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg, University of Connecticut Health Center and St Francis Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Hagstrom has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. J Hagstrom has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. J Hagstrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelton, CT.
Dr. Igor Rozenvald
Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Pathology
Shelton, CT 0.87 mi26
Dr. Maurice Richardson
Shelton, CT 0.87 mi12
Dr. Russell Maiese
Shelton, CT 0.87 mi29