A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Hales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Hales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hales
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Hales, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hales graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hales has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Wayne Hales FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan W. Hales practice?
- Dr. Nathan Hales has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Hales practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.