A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Hales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Hales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Hales, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hales graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hales has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Wayne Hales FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan W. Hales practice?
- Dr. Nathan Hales has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Hales practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.