Learn more about Dr. Nathan Hales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Hales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hales
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Hales, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hales graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hales has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Wayne Hales FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan W. Hales practice?
- Dr. Nathan Hales has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Hales practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.