A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Hirsch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hirsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Joseph Hirsch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Nathan Hirsch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Hirsch practices Pediatrics near Eagle, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Meridian, ID.
See Eagle Pediatricians.