Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan Holladay
Dr. Nathan Holladay, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Greenville, NC and Greenville, NC (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Holladay is affiliated with Bertie Memorial Hospital and Pitt County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan Holladay has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nathan Holladay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Lucinda Bateman
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi30
Dr. Robert Miller
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi46
Dr. Michael Wren
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.06 mi42