Dr. Nathan Holtzberg Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Holtzberg?

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Great dr

One of The Best Doctors I've Had.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

amazing doctor, gives great advice. not just helped my pain improve, but was a general good conversational person

Posted on July 11th, 2013

DO NOT USE THIS PRACTICE UNLESS YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT WILL COST YOU OR THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT! Make sure you get a written bill before you sign up with Dr. Holtzberg from the Orthopaedic Insitutue. I was told by his assistant that my insurance covered the procedures that he recommended for me, when in fact they did not. I was bill for the difference and was unable to pay or dispute it. They then took me to small claims court and served me with a summons. This unprofessional Doctor and his practice will never get a referral from me, and I will make sure that other Doctors that refer him, know how they run their practice and they threat their patients.

Posted on July 24th, 2017