A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan S Howard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan S. Howard practice?
- Dr. Nathan Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Howard practices Family Medicine near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA.
See Hemet Primary Care Doctors.