A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Linstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linstrom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linstrom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Linstrom graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Linstrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan J Linstrom MD is a male Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Linstrom practice?
- Dr. Nathan Linstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Linstrom practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near San Tan Valley, AZ.
See San Tan Valley Radiologists.