A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Linstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linstrom
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linstrom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Linstrom graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Linstrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan J Linstrom MD is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Linstrom practice?
- Dr. Nathan Linstrom has 12 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Linstrom practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Maricopa, AZ.
See Chandler Radiologists.