A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Josephs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Josephs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Josephs graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Josephs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan M Josephs DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan M. Josephs practice?
- Dr. Nathan Josephs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Josephs practices Family Medicine near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Family Physicians.