A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Jove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Jove is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Jove graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jove has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan Jove practice?
Dr. Nathan Jove practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Surgeons.