A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Jove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Jove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jove
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jove Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Jove graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Jove MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Jove practice?
- Dr. Nathan Jove has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Jove practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Surgeons.