A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Kam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kam
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Kam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kam graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Tai Pung Kam MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan T. Kam practice?
- Dr. Nathan Kam has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Kam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Internists and San Leandro Gastroenterologists.