Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan Kander
Dr. Nathan Kander, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kander is affiliated with OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital. Dr. Kander has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan Kander has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nathan Kander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. David Richards
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
Columbus, OH 0 mi28
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi9
Dr. Anne Albers
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi22