A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Kander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Kander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kander
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Kander, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kander graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kander has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan H Kander FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nathan H. Kander practice?
- Dr. Nathan Kander has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Kander practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.