A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Kander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Kander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Kander, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kander graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kander has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan H Kander FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nathan H. Kander practice?
- Dr. Nathan Kander has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Kander practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.