A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Kasukonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Kasukonis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasukonis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Kasukonis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan James Kasukonis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Kasukonis practice?
- Dr. Nathan Kasukonis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Kasukonis practices Family Medicine near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Family Physicians.