Learn more about Dr. Nathan Kasukonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Kasukonis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasukonis
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kasukonis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasukonis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Kasukonis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Kasukonis DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Kasukonis practice?
- Dr. Nathan Kasukonis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Kasukonis practices Family Medicine near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Palmer Primary Care Doctors.