A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Kaufman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology Breast Cancer Genitourinary Cancer Lung Cancer Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kaufman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Kaufman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Nathan Kaufman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Kaufman practices Radiation Oncology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See Brick Oncologists.