A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Kaufman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology Breast Cancer Genitourinary Cancer Lung Cancer Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kaufman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaufman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans