A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Kravis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Kravis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Kravis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kravis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Mark Kravis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nathan M. Kravis practice?
- Dr. Nathan Kravis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Kravis practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.