A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Kuemmerle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Kuemmerle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuemmerle
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuemmerle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuemmerle graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Brian Kuemmerle MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nathan B. Kuemmerle practice?
- Dr. Nathan Kuemmerle has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Kuemmerle practices Psychiatry near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Psychiatrists.