A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Lewis Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nathan L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Nathan Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Surgeons.