A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Lewis Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nathan L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Nathan Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Surgeons.