A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Landesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Landesman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landesman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Landesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Landesman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Landesman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Joseph Landesman DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Landesman practice?
- Dr. Nathan Landesman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Landesman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists and Grand Blanc Gastroenterologists.