Learn more about Dr. Nathan Landesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Landesman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landesman
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Landesman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Landesman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Joseph Landesman DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Landesman practice?
- Dr. Nathan Landesman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Landesman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists and Grand Blanc Gastroenterologists.