Learn more about Dr. Nathan Laney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Laney is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laney
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Laney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Laney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Laney graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Laney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Wade Laney MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nathan W. Laney practice?
- Dr. Nathan Laney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Laney practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Endocrinologists.