A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Laney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Laney is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Laney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Laney graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Laney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Wade Laney MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nathan W. Laney practice?
- Dr. Nathan Laney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Laney practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, MO and Trenton, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Endocrinologists.