A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Lassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Lassman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Lassman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lassman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lassman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Nathan Lassman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall N. Lassman practice?
- Dr. Marshall Lassman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Lassman practices Internal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and East Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists.