Dr. Marshall Lassman MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 6 reviews

July 12th, 2016
The office is dirty looking and outdated. The staff is loud and unprofessional discussing personal information of themselves and patients loudly where anyone can hear. The office does not employ actual nurses only medical assistants which are basically secretaries that take vital signs. I waited 45-60 min at each visit. Dr Lassman is arrogant. He diagnosed me type 2 diabetic and did not inform me. I found out at my yearly physical 7 months later. When confronted, he argued with me and I had to fight to get medication changed to manage my blood sugars. He refused to order a repeat hgA1c stating my last one was fine even though they should be checked every 3 months. He dismissed my concerns and I finally blew up and informed him that I would NEVER return to his office as I am an educated, person and I REFUSE to be disrespected. Health care is consumer driven whether we like it or not and I as a consumer expect courtesy and respect for what I am overpaying for. Any doctor can be replaced. As a patient and a nurse I would never refer anyone to this office.

April 5th, 2015

November 25th, 2013
kind and prompt
Dr. Lassman has been my doctor for several years. I do not know how someone in thirty seconds could form such a fast judgment. compared to many Doctors today he is very courteous and prompt. I have been a patient for at least eight years. I needed some help recently and his phone call was prompt and caring.

August 9th, 2013
patient
knowledgeable doctor but too busy for individual patient care. Very difficult to obtain an appropriate appointment in a timely manner. Incompetent staff that are incapable of following through with prescription refills, returning calls. Etc. Waiting time during visits is lengthy and unacceptable.

June 20th, 2012
Dr. Lassman is a superb doctor. He's not my primary care doctor, but he's the one I rely on for specialist recommendations. He is extremely attentive to me as a patient, listens to what I have to say, and has provided the best treatment and solutions for my conditon. I only wish I could get him to agree to be my primary care doctor too.He is the absolute best.

April 19th, 2011
Not a doctor you want to visit
This doctor does not only have zero bedside manner, but he will outright argue your opinions or experiences if you have had the least bit of interest in or interaction with any form of naturopathic doctor. He was so abrasive, argumentative and pompous that I literally almost walked out of his office within 30 seconds of meeting him. I will absolutely be moving on to find someone else who can treat me with respect and who has at least some kind of interest in partnering with patients to ensure their well-being. Sadly, I think this guy could care less if I go elsewhere, as I'm sure there are plenty of folks who are too intimidated by their doctor, or who are too afraid to ask questions and actually get answers, to seek out second opinions.