A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Laufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Laufer, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Laufer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Laufer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laufer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Laufer MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Laufer practice?
- Dr. Nathan Laufer has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Laufer practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.