A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Laufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Laufer, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laufer
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Laufer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Laufer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Laufer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laufer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Laufer MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Laufer practice?
- Dr. Nathan Laufer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Laufer practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.