Learn more about Dr. Nathan Lebak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Lebak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Lebak, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebak graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan M Lebak MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan M. Lebak practice?
- Dr. Nathan Lebak has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Lebak practices Allergy & Immunology near Burlington, WI.
See Burlington Allergists.