A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Lebak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Lebak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Lebak, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebak graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan M Lebak MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan M. Lebak practice?
- Dr. Nathan Lebak has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Lebak practices Allergy & Immunology near Burlington, WI.
See Burlington Allergists.