Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan Lebak
Dr. Nathan Lebak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, WI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Lebak is affiliated with Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington, Aurora Lakeland Medical Center and Aurora Medical Center Kenosha. Dr. Lebak has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan Lebak has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Nathan Lebak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, WI.
Dr. Rolando Delacruz
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Burlington, WI 0.01 mi42
Dr. Paul Cimoch
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Waterford, WI 6.79 mi33
Dr. Don Bukstein
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Mukwonago, WI 11.95 mi40