> > > > Patient Reviews

6525 France Ave S
Ste 300
Edina, MN 55435
(952) 925-1765
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Leigh is a very smart and skilled Plastic Surgeon. I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and body contouring. I am very happy with my decision to do this and if I ever wanted to do anything else I would choose him instantly!

by anonymous on Jan 2nd, 2014

I had a total body lift about eight years ago done by Dr. Leigh and nearly died from it. I was severely dehydrated and lost a lot of fluids. I had subsequent emergency room trips to the hospital and received a blood transfusion in the ER about four days post surgery. I suffered from post traumatic stress disorder following these complications. It was the most horrifying event I have ever been through in my life. The fact that my procedures were not done in a hospital and in their own private procedure room is unbelievable to me. Beware of having anything done in their facility and be prepared to sign your life away.

|  So pleased with my breast reduction  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2013

I honestly could not be happier with my breast reduction performed Dr. Leigh. He exceeded my highest expectations. He is an outstandingly gifted surgeon. Great experience from start to finish,

|  Mommy Makeover and then some...  |  show details
by Brianna on Nov 24th, 2013

Where do I even begin.... my journey started 6 years ago after i had my first child. It was pretty clear to me that I would be one of those "lucky ones" that would need some work done after my baby makin' days were over. i knew i wanted more children so I put the thought in the back of my mind for a few more years and 2 babies later:)My husband and i were blessed with 3 beautiful babies and I would not trade them for the world! But always being a person who has taken great pride in my body, always staying active and in great shape, i had to get that confidence back again.. some way, somehow. i was 120 pounds and to other people i looked "perfect" in my clothes, but no one had a clue what i was hiding under them! i had breast fed for over 3 years so i had absolutely nothing but saggy breast tissue, a herniated belly button that would show through clothes if i didn't hide it, a ton of stretch marks above and below my bellybutton, and loose saggy skin in my lower abdominal region. shopping was a nightmare because i would CONSTANTLY have to try and find things to hide what was causing me so much embarrassment. yes, i was embarrassed to be in my own skin. my husband and i have always had a great intimate life but it was even affecting that. i didn't feel like myself. i was hiding inside a body that was not made for me. i was always terrified that my shirt would come up and people would know my "secret" of my body not being perfect like everyone had thought. i struggled with this EVERY single day for 6 years. when my youngest was 9 months old, i said enough was enough. i had to get my life back. with sooo much support from my husband, closest friends and family, i started my search for the perfect surgeon. i had heard about Dr.Leigh through a friend and thought i would go in a see what i thought. i had VERY specific expectations and i guess you could call me a "high maintenance" patient because i was so specific and absolutely terrified to take this plunge! was i doing the right thing? was i being selfish? what if something goes wrong? the thoughts consumed my every waking moment that it almost felt like an obsession! i did endless hours of research on the procedures, different doctors and testimonials etc. i had met with a couple other surgeons before Dr.Leigh and i actually thought i had found one.. until i shook Dr.Leigh's hand. it was within minutes that i knew he was "the one". he told me what his vision was for me before i said a word and his expectations were even better than mine. the scar positioning, the breast size etc. i then met with "Anne" who is their financial gal and she sealed the deal for me. she took the time to explain everything, talked about other patients experiences with Dr.Leigh and assured me he was the BEST. she also told me they do at least 10 tummy tucks a week so it was comforting to know how second hand this "mommy makeover" surgery really was to Dr.Leigh and his staff. she also informed me that Dr.Leigh was appearing on the show "the doctors" which obviously says alot if he was chosen out of thousands of surgeons to appear on the show, on national television, due to his expertise! i also feared the anesthesia more than anything so Anne took it upon herself to go and get "Al" who is their top anesthesiologist. he took time to meet me, to talk me through things. it was no question he knew what he was doing. i had that "feeling" that i could confidently, literally, put my life in his hands. i scheduled my surgery that day and left absolutely thrilled and could not wait til surgery day. i prayed about this many times a day and it was made so clear to me in different ways that i was making the right decision. surgery day arrived and we made our 2 hour commute from Wisconsin to the surgery center. i had cried myself to sleep the night before and i was a ball of nerves that morning! i had my husband and best friend by my side. i filled out paperwork, got dressed, met with Dr.Leigh a final time to do my markings and met with Al who made me soo comfortable, he felt like a dad to me. the nurse i had "lindsey" was FANTASTIC. extremely supportive and kind. they all just felt like family. i got on the table, had some brief small talk when suddenly i realized Dr.Leigh had slipped his hand under my blanket and put my hand in his. he looked me in the eyes and said i was going to do great. all my nerves were gone at that moment. he saw me as a person, not just a body... i was ready, he went to work....3 hours later i woke up with absolutely no nausea and i felt amazing. my nurse i had in recovery was absolutely amazing, so funny, so helpful and knowledgeable...Dr.Leigh popped in to make sure i was doing ok and assured me surgery went beautifully. i went to the hotel, watched some movies, played cards, ate a couple meals..felt like just another day;)had a follow up the next morning and everything looked great! i couldn't believe i had gone through with this! recovery was tough, but manageable. i had alot of help with my kids which made recovery go smoothly. i went back a few different times for follow up visits which was always enjoyable as Dr.Leigh kept everything as layed back as possible, cracking jokes etc. he carries himself with so much confidence, i just kept trusting him and doing what he told me to do. his nurse Heather was always available to me when i needed her and was always such a joy to be around and i loved getting to know the little i did about her! Dr.Leigh was also always available for me to personally email with questions or concerns which was awesome since i couldn't just pick up and stop in to see him anytime i wanted due to being 2 hours away. i really feel so honored and so blessed to have met a man of such professionalism and amazing handiwork. so here i am today, almost exactly 4 months post op and could not be happier with my results. i feel like myself again! i can buy the clothes i want and even some i never could before i had kids but now that i have these big perky breasts, it makes shopping even more fun!;)which by the way, Dr.Leigh encouraged me to go bigger and he was TOTALLY right. he knows his stuff, just have trust! my intimacy with my husband is back to how it once was when we were 18! the thoughts of disgust in myself are completely gone and i now feel like i am living in the body, i always felt i should be in. thank you Dr.Leigh for taking time out of your life to make mine better and for giving me a confidence i thought was gone forever. A huge round of applause to your entire staff for being as great as you all are. it all starts at the first phone call. i will always refer friends and family to this team. you will NOT be disappointed!!!

|  The Best Doctor!!!!!  |  show details
by Maria on May 14th, 2013

I had Breast Augmentation done with Dr.Leigh, and he is the best! I am only 3 weeks post op and I love the results!!!! My recovery was great! and my incision is so tiny, I can barely see it (axillary incision). I had 3 consultation with other surgeons prior to Dr. Leigh, and I am so glad I chose him, it was the best decision in my life ! He is an amazing doctor ! Thank you Dr.Leigh!

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2013

I consulted with a number of physicians and knew immediately that Dr Leigh was the correct surgeon for my breast augmentation. I couldn't be happier with the results. If you live in the Twin Cities Dr Leigh at Edina Plastic Surgery is the best in the Metro.

|  Great dr  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

I was very uncomfortable with the thought of being naked in front of a male dr but dr Leigh made me feel at ease. I had a breast lift and saline implants and couldn't be happier with the results. Anyone seeking surgery must consult with dr leigh

May 21st, 2011

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!

|  AMAZING!!!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

I have never had my breast look this good! I went in for a small reduction and lift. I feel like a whole new person. I went in and said to him do whatever your professional opinion was and I left my trust in his hands. I COULDN"T BE HAPPIER with the results!!! Thank you!

|  A talented plastic surgeon  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Leigh is an incredibly talented plastic surgeon! When I saw the photos of his before and afters for his tummy tucks on his website I was shocked at how incredible the results were! He is a knowledgeable, caring surgeon who has the talent necessary to change a patient's life for the better. I was very impressed with him and plan on scheduling a tummy tuck as soon as I can get the time off from work.

|  Best Dr. I have ever seen!  |  show details
by Jennifer G on Mar 19th, 2011

For me seeing a Man Plastic Surgeon was a little Scary, but Dr. Leigh made Me and My daughter so comfortable in out skin.I have a tummy tuck and my under arms done, he explain in full detail the process of each procedure, He answer all my questions before I even had to ask them. There is NO other Dr. I would let preform any surgery on me other then him. Very caring, sincere, NO complaints!

by Dianne Honermann on Mar 8th, 2011

I enjoyed meeting Dr. Leigh. He was very friendly and made me feel very much at ease discussing my need for a breast reduction and tummy tuck. I went ahead with the surgery and had amazing results. Everyone connected with Edina Surgery Center was pleasant and helpful and treated me with respect. I would recommend Dr. Leigh highly to anyone.

by Heather - 37 year old mom on Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Leigh is fantastic! He does AMAZING work! I had 4 VERY large babies and one very streched out tummy. Dr. Leigh did my tummy tuck and I am BEYOND pleased! I will recommend him to everyone. He has changed my life and I cant thank him enough for the great work he did on my tummy.Im one happy momma!

|  Above and Beyond  |  show details
by Francoise Leger on Sep 30th, 2010

I had been recommended to Dr Leigh by Multiple Girlfriends. His Kindness and consideration for my expectations were honest and professional. After care has been incredible, Dr Leigh has literally held my hand through the last two years post surgery. I tell every woman to see this surgeon for any questions they have.

by C. Taylor on Dec 2nd, 2008

Dr. Leigh has an excellent bedside manner and spent a considerable amount of time educating me on my impending surgery. I am very much looking forward to having the surgery completed and realize that I made an excellent choice by selecting Dr. Leigh as my surgeon.