A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Lepp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Lepp, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepp graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lepp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lepp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan T. Lepp practice?
Dr. Nathan Lepp practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.