A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Levitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Levitan is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Levitan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Levitan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Levitan MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Levitan practice?
- Dr. Nathan Levitan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Levitan practices Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Oncologists.