Learn more about Dr. Nathan Levitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Levitan is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Levitan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Levitan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levitan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan Levitan practice?
Dr. Nathan Levitan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, and Cleveland Oncologists.