A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Lewis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lewis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan L Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan L. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Nathan Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.