Dr. Nathan Lipsett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 22nd, 2016
Cotacted his office 3 times to fax paperwork back to my insurance company and had no response from him or his staff,tried a 4th time everything well documented and Brenda told my wife they faxed back to insurance company which was a total lie.They take your money easily but very unwillingly want to help you in anyway unless a payment is involved. Very dissatisfied with entire staff, especially Brendain the office. Shame on you Brenda for not being truthful or helpful. Do not recommend this organization at all.

April 30th, 2015
This doctor is a blessing from the Lord
Dr Lipsett is that rare doctor who really listens and treats you as if you do have intelligence---and you can tell he is really thinking about what you are saying . He also does not jump to conclusions and rush to label what you have but does rush to do a cat scan when you can't breathe and are coughing your head off in the hospital---later, because of the cat scan he ordered, to find you have broken a rib and punctured your lung...compassion emanates from his eyes...my husband and I are so grateful we found him!

April 13th, 2015
Staff is kind

October 20th, 2014
Best Dr. I have seen in years. He is kind, caring, has explained my condition to me, found the missing puzzle piece many have been hunting for. He makes me feel like I am his only patient. I do not mind waiting in his office just in case he is making someone else feel like his only patient. Everyone in his office is great, I love them all.

May 10th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Lipsett is one of the most caring and kind doctors I have ever met. He is very effecient and I fully trust him.

June 7th, 2011
Dr. Lipsett is one of the most caring doctors that I ever had the pleasure of treating me. He treats me with respect and trust him fully.I ususally only have to wait is if he has patients that are seriously ill. I understand that completely do to the fact of what he treats. I would definitely recommend him.