Dr. Nathan Lipsett Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Lipsett?

Good doctor if you have plenty of time.

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Very knowledgeable phycian. Have had several visits and had to wait an inordinate amount of time in the waiting area then again in the exam room. What should take about 20 minutes takes 1 1/2 to 2 hours .

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Cotacted his office 3 times to fax paperwork back to my insurance company and had no response from him or his staff,tried a 4th time everything well documented and Brenda told my wife they faxed back to insurance company which was a total lie.They take your money easily but very unwillingly want to help you in anyway unless a payment is involved. Very dissatisfied with entire staff, especially Brendain the office. Shame on you Brenda for not being truthful or helpful. Do not recommend this organization at all.

This doctor is a blessing from the Lord

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr Lipsett is that rare doctor who really listens and treats you as if you do have intelligence---and you can tell he is really thinking about what you are saying . He also does not jump to conclusions and rush to label what you have but does rush to do a cat scan when you can't breathe and are coughing your head off in the hospital---later, because of the cat scan he ordered, to find you have broken a rib and punctured your lung...compassion emanates from his eyes...my husband and I are so grateful we found him!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Staff is kind

Posted on October 20th, 2014

Best Dr. I have seen in years. He is kind, caring, has explained my condition to me, found the missing puzzle piece many have been hunting for. He makes me feel like I am his only patient. I do not mind waiting in his office just in case he is making someone else feel like his only patient. Everyone in his office is great, I love them all.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2014

Dr. Lipsett is one of the most caring and kind doctors I have ever met. He is very effecient and I fully trust him.

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr. Lipsett is one of the most caring doctors that I ever had the pleasure of treating me. He treats me with respect and trust him fully.I ususally only have to wait is if he has patients that are seriously ill. I understand that completely do to the fact of what he treats. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on October 10th, 2017