A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Livers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Livers, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Livers graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Livers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Surgicare At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Duane Livers MD is a male Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nathan D. Livers practice?
- Dr. Nathan Livers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Livers practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.