Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Ectopic in Grapevine,TX show details Ectopic in Grapevine,TX
by Grapevine patient on Jul 12th, 2016

I had the misfortune of suffering a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. Fortunately for me, Dr. Livers was the attending Surgeon @ Baylor Grapevine. This happened at 6:30am on a Sunday morning, not only was this a life threatening condition but I also ran the risk of future fertility issues. He literally saved my life and preserved my ability to have children one day. I am now 3 years post-op & per my Dr, I should not expect to have issues conceiving. He was also very supportive and kind @ the follow up's. I wish he still practiced in Grapevine. He is an exceptional Physician.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Jan 1st, 2012

Dr Livers is very patient, a great listener, really takes time to understand my needs and hopes when it comes to the upcoming delivery of our first baby. So many doctors rush patients out of the office, and Dr Livers is not in a rush. He has a gentle and great bedside manner. I often have questions during each visit, and he makes sure they are all answered. My husband and I highly recommend him.

by Rhonda S. Davis on Mar 26th, 2009

He was my OB/GYN when I was pregnant with my daughter. He was very friendly, down to earth and excellent doctor. I will continue seeing him as my GYN doctor now. I highly recommend him for your OB/GYN needs!

None Better show details None Better
Feb 19th, 2009

Dr. Livers is super friendly, professional, concerned and caring. He's the best doctor I've ever known. I'd highly recommend him. He's also good looking.