A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Ross, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Michel Ross MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan M. Ross practice?
- Dr. Nathan Ross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Ross practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alabaster, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Alabaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.