Dr. Nathan Ross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 9th, 2014
There's not another Dr. I love more than Dr. Ross! He's very helpful, thorough and concerning when need be! He is also very friendly and truly takes time to listen and when exciting things happen like a baby he's just as thrilled as you are!! Thankful for Dr. Ross!! And ALL the Dr.s at OBGYN South!!

February 28th, 2014
Wonderful doctor! Recommend highly.
Short wait and friendly staff. Most doctors offices put you in a box, then come back 30 minutes later. My first visit Dr. Ross meet with me in his office first and ask me questions. He is very nice and he is blessed with a wonderful bedside manor. Highly recommend.

November 12th, 2013
exceptional
he delivered my daughter 4 weeks ago, and was my doctor throughout my pregnancy. I absolutely love him and his staff! he doesn't sugar coat anything but isn't rude at all. he tries to give every possible option before coming to a conclusion. he'll do anything he can to make the patient happy. he's overall great (:

February 2nd, 2013
Fantastic staff and doctor!
I came to see Dr. Ross because he came highly recommended, and I was looking for a doctor associated with Brookwood hospital. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for 2 years, and were ready to explore fertility treatment options. Dr. Ross was wonderful; he made me feel comfortable and put me at ease about our future. I thought he might make me wait to try fertility treatment, since I had never seen him before, but he didn't. I loved his bedside manner and I look forward to working with him to have a child.

January 6th, 2011
Dr. Ross is a fantastic doctor. He seems to truly care about his patients and takes the necessary time for each person. During difficult situations, he shows compassion and understanding. He puts his patients first no matter the cost to him.

August 22nd, 2009
Great Doctor!
Dr. Ross is very thorough and he treats you like an individual. He makes you feel completely at ease even when it comes to uncomfortable tests and check ups. I recommend him very highly.