A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Mandelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Mandelman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Mandelman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandelman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mandelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Mandelman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Mandelman practice?
- Dr. Nathan Mandelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Mandelman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.