A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Marshall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan J Marshall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Nathan Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Marshall practices Family Medicine near West Jordan, UT.
See West Jordan Primary Care Doctors.