A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Meltzer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meltzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Coulee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Paul Meltzer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan P. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. Nathan Meltzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Meltzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spokane Valley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Coulee, WA.