A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Novotny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Novotny, Pediatric Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Novotny, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Novotny graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Novotny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Michael Novotny MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan M. Novotny practice?
- Dr. Nathan Novotny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Novotny practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Troy Surgeons and Troy Pediatric Surgeons.